NEARBY POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sweet Church Community Center & Cemetery
3015 E 415 N
Sweet Church was built in 1875 and was named after James Sweet who donated the land it was built on. In 2001, after years of sitting abandoned, the building was purchased by a group from the farming community and restored. The building now offers event space, pickleball and volleyball courts and childrens play equipment.